It's that time again

 The first thing I would like to say is Happy Christmas! 

I do hope all my readers, no matter where you are in this world, they really do have a wonderful time over this festive period. I would also like to thank you for reading my blog and a special 'Thank You' to those that have taken the time and trouble to comment on my posts this year. It really is very much appreciated.... 


At this time of the year we naturally think of friends and family, particularly those that you are unable to be with, those that you have lost touch with and sadly those that are no longer with us. Like most of us, I have friends that have, for one reason or another, no longer stay in touch with me. I know this is not an intentional thing, for what ever reason, circumstances have perhaps changed and we have slipped apart. The thing is, a true friend is always a true friend and what ever reason we have lost contact they will always have a place in my heart.

I send messages to friends I have not been in touch with for a while, in some cases I get no response, but that does not make the message less valid, far from it, if anything it makes it more important. Because it shows that despite our current disconnection the friendship, love and support that a true friend deserves is still there waiting for the day when we meet again.......

Thank you all for taking the time to look in on my blog and hopefully you will visit again during the coming year and share this wonderful life I am gifted to have........

Comments

  1. Merry Christmas, Andrea. Here's to a kind 2023

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lynn and I want to wish you a great 2023!

      Delete
  2. Dear Andrea, Thanks for your visit to my blog. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well and enjoy being feminine. This is a wonderful and festive dress. I love it. Franzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Andrea and sincere Best Wishes for 2023.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charlotte and I want to wish you and your family all the best for 2023 as well............

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A wedding

Stephanie's bra fitting

Being Visible